Start Your Braces or Aligner Journey in Columbus!
Surprisingly, half of Dr. Hutta’s and Dr. Price’s orthodontic patients are adults! Thanks to modern technology, advanced treatments, and discreet options, like Invisalign®, more people want to become an adult orthodontic patient than ever before. Conveniently located in central Ohio, Hutta & Price Orthodontics proudly delivers healthy smiles to Columbus patients of all ages.
Whether a patient needs a year-long transformation or a six-month smile touch-up, Dr. Hutta and Dr. Price deliver lasting smiles, improved dental health, and confidence. Plus, with dentistry innovations, like teeth scanning, Damon Braces, and Invisalign, treatment has never been more convenient or discreet.
Why Adults Need Orthodontics
Orthodontics is a highly specialized field in dentistry that delivers health and cosmetic benefits to a patient—using braces, aligners, or other appliances. These are some reasons why a patient may need or want treatment with Dr. Hutta and Dr. Price:
- A bad bite—The upper and lower jaw, as well as the teeth, need to be in harmony for proper bite function.
- Poor dental health—Crowding or excessive spacing may impact oral hygiene and contribute to tooth decay or gum disease.
- Experiencing pain—Crooked or misaligned teeth can cause discomfort, lead to bruxism or TMJ disorders, and more.
- Lacking smile confidence—Every patient deserves to feel confident in their smile!
Your Adult Orthodontic Treatment Options
These days, traditional braces are not an option at Hutta & Price Orthodontics. We offer the latest technology in braces and aligner treatments for our many adult patients. After meeting with a prospective patient, Dr. Hutta and Dr. Price will create an individualized treatment plan—based on factors like dental health, cosmetic goals, and preferences. These are some common treatment options:
- Clear aligners, like the Invisalign system
- Ceramic Damon Braces
- Damon (self-ligating) Braces
- Insignia Digital Braces System
- Lingual (behind teeth) braces
What Makes Adult Orthodontics Different
For instance, a child’s face and jaw are still growing. Through orthodontics, we can influence the facial growth of an adolescent patient with appliances, like a palatal expander. For an adult patient, the jaw has finished growing and all teeth have erupted, so treatments may or may not include correction of misaligned jaw position.
In dentistry, some aspects of your oral health can be resolved through orthodontics with Dr. Hutta and Dr. Price. Below are some of the many problems that orthodontic treatment can help improve or prevent:
How COuld Braces or Aligners Help You as an Adult?
Dr. Hutta and Dr. Price treat their adult patients with the best technology available to them! Here are some of the reasons why orthodontic treatment performed by Dr. Hutta and Dr. Price is an excellent choice for adults:
- Boosts health — Teeth that are properly aligned are easier to keep clean with flossing and brushing. Plus, with removable aligner options, like Invisalign, maintaining dental health during treatment is easy.
- Builds confidence — First impressions matter, and you deserve to make a great one when you flash your smile! These days, braces, Invisalign, and other aligners are more discreet than ever, giving you confident smiles during and after treatment.
- Preventative — As we age, our jaw narrows, bite deepens, and teeth shift. These changes can increase one’s chances of enamel, gum, and bone loss.
- Cutting-edge — Braces and aligners have never been more advanced! Whether you need a six-month smile touch-up or comprehensive treatment, you will enjoy the best technologies with the best doctors available.
Schedule Your Appointment
If you are ready to have Dr. Hutta and Dr. Price transform your health and smile aesthetics with braces or aligners, don’t put off treatment any longer and regret it in six months. Thousands of Columbus patients attest that they wish they had done it sooner. Contact our Columbus practice today to learn more about orthodontics, Invisalign, and braces with Hutta & Price Orthodontics!