We hope you and your family have been staying healthy and well. We know that the past few weeks have been challenging. But, by working together, we have done an excellent job flattening the risk curve! In light of Governor DeWine’s latest announcement this week, we are reopening on May 4 and look forward to welcoming you back through our doors.
We will be calling patients to reschedule appointments. To expedite this process, we ask that you wait for our call rather than calling yourself as we have limited phone operators.
Your health and safety have always been our top concerns.
WE WILL BE TAKING EVERY SAFETY PRECAUTION TO KEEP YOU SAFE!
- Screening patients/employees with a Health Questionnaire and checking temperatures.
- Asking patients to wash hands upon arriving.
- Asking patients to brush teeth at home or work before their appointment.
- Employing social distancing best practices.
- Reducing office capacity by staggering appointment times.
- Asking parents/siblings of current patients to wait in the car.
- Filling out treatment progress forms for each patient. Parents can call in with any questions about their child’s treatment.
- For patients/parents who are in the office for initial treatment consultations, using a private room with Dr. Hutta or Dr. Price.
- Having hand sanitizer and face masks available.
- Installing a screen guard around our front desk.
- Sterilizing treatment and high touch areas.
- Ceasing use of our coffee machine temporarily.
With these precautions in place, we look forward to delivering healthy, happy smiles while keeping you safe. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this transition. Our team looks forward to seeing you back in our office soon!